FUNKY POLKADOT GIRAFFE

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TOO Cute Tuesday: Linky Par-Tay! #165

 
This weekend I had a crazy dream about pictures I wanted taken of my JT Boy.
You see, he's turning 8 in less than a month and when you're a Mormon that's kind of a big deal.
So on Saturday night I emailed my life long friend Syl and pitched her the idea
and begged her to come down to Orange County and work her magic.
Since she's such a fantastic friend, 
she obliged my crazy plan and drove down to the OC on Monday afternoon!
The above image is straight out of the back of her camera and I am in love!
I will save the whole entire crazy story for when I have the images in my
hot little hands and can share them with you.
Until then, be sure to check out her Facebook page!!!!!


Now onto TOO Cute Tuesday!

What did you make this week that is TOO Cute??
Come link up!

Rules:
  • Must be made by you.
  • Link up to the specific post - not your main blog.
  • No Etsy shops or giveaways please :)
  • Please post the button or link back here so more people can join in the fun.
  • Visit some of the other participants and leave them some LOVE!
TOO Cute Tuesday will be open Tuesday-Saturday.
On Saturday or Monday I'll highlight some of my favorites
and then we'll start over on Tuesday!





This post brought to you by:




I changed the linky party so that the most recently uploaded project will show up as number one. This way everyone gets a chance on top. So, look in the first spot for your project, not at the end. Thanks!!!



5 comments:

Cassie from True Agape said...

Love the etched candle holders. Must try!

Winnie said...

Thank you for the party!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting such fun and creative ideas at the party! xx, b being-bianca.com

mothers shadow said...

Thank you so much for the terrific party and WOW, how cool are you to let us all have a second 'on the top row'!

Sarah said...

Thank you for hosting! I am a new follower...would love if you could follow back if you get the chance http://churchstreetdesigns.blogspot.com/

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails